- Sunbeam, a new intermediate trail in the Sun Bowl
- Expanded snowmaking coverage on Duck Soup and Spillway, plus improvements in snowmaking technology and efficiency
- Redefined layouts in our terrain parks: Big Ben will expand across the whole trail, Sunriser Supertrail will have large, flowing slopestyle features and the boardercross course returns on East Byrneside.
- New events: College Week (Jan. 9-13), with tons of skiing, riding, concerts, parties, games, special deals and more; the Extreme Wolverine Challenge (Jan. 19), a 5 mile endurance obstacle course on snow; a bigger Marchdi Gras (March 9), for a taste of New Orleans at Stratton; the 24 Hours of Stratton (March 23-24), where we'll ski and ride around the clock.
- A new day spa in the Stratton Village.
- An expanded Activity HUB, with unique programming like guided full moon snowshoe hikes, Ski with A Local, private snowshoe tours and extra ideas for other adventures: dog-sledding, sleigh rides, snowmobile tours and more.
|And lots of this.|