|We're close. Photo: Hubert Schriebl.|
2,962. The length, in feet, of our newest trail - Sunbeam.
220,000,000, for a really big one. That's the number of gallons in our water reservoir ready to fuel the snowmaking system.
17. Approximate number of meteorologists predicating a cold and snowy winter for Vermont (very approximate).
Those stats will get us all set up for an exciting season, but WAIT! There's more! Here are some numbers to help keep fall colorful, if you will.
11. The estimated number of different fall colors seen on an average Gondola ride.
2,003. Vertical feet to be climbed during the North Face Race to the Summit.
76. Ice cold kegs on tap for Brewfest on Columbus Day.
28. Number of treatments available at our new Day Spa, opening October 5.
200. Miles you can see on a clear day from the summit, and 6+ hikes to get there.
And what will that extra $150 get you? To the calculator!
37.5 waffles from the Waffle Cabin. 90 minutes on a dog-sled ride.
23 beers at Grizzly's (including tip).
2 new pairs of goggles, a new jacket or whatever gear you're after (pick them up at the Columbus Day mini-tent sale to make your bucks go farther).
15 POUNDS of candy at Mountain Sweets.
I've got lots of ways to spend those savings, but I'm sure you've got ideas of your own.