The mountain is in full-on winter mode - tons of terrain, fresh snow (both natural and man-made) and temperatures cold enough to bring on cravings for hot chocolate, bonfires and toasty marshmallows.
Even better, there are about 94 ways to really savor the essence of the season:
1. Tubing at the Tube Park
2. Ice skating at the Mill Pond (and the Mill House is now Bentley's Too, a coffee & sandwich shop with the BEST hot cocoa - more on that later).
3. Nordic skiing
5. Rail jam (Saturday, Jan. 19)
6. Yoga at the Living Room or on the snow!
7. Live music for apres at the Sun Bowl and Grizzly's and Grizzly's Late Night
8. Snowmobile tours for kids BIG and small
9 - 94. Exploring the mountain on skis or a board on 85 trails and 470 acres (get the latest count on the Snow Report).