- *Ski Sunday & Monday. Ben's suggestion: “Get a room for Sunday night. Why Sunday night? It starts to clear out on Sunday afternoons. Monday you get the whole place to yourself. Go to work Tuesday, nobody missed you and you feel like you had a week vacation” for $450 for four people. (Try the One Night, Two Days package.)
- Or, make it a long weekend and ski or ride Friday or Monday on us (aka, free for you).
- For that matter, ski Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday – take advantage of deep discounts in lift and lodging in mid-week packages. Families should try the Kids Ski and Stay Free package.
- Use our online lift ticket calendar and buy tickets in advance. The calendar shows the lowest prices on tickets through the season for up to 50% off the window rate.
This guy's enjoying a blizzard of savings - just look at his smile!
- Map your route to hit the daily specials at on-mountain restaurants:
Mondays: Half price pizza at Bentley’s and Steak and Brew at the Green Door
Tuesdays: $8 burger and beer at Grizzly’s
Thursdays: Steak and Brew at the Green Door
- Share a private lesson with a few friends - you’ll skip the lines and have more fun while getting better. Each extra person adds a small fee, but it’s worth it to split the whole cost.
- Drink specials that last all day - Vermont doesn’t have Happy “Hours” but Happy Days.
- Gear up early – skis, snowboards, outerwear and more winter essentials go on sale this time of year, and more deals can be found at the Labor Day tent sale in September.
- Same goes for season passes. Look for the best prices on passes (and some new options) before the season ends. March and April are the best times to buy a pass to set you up for savings next year.
Stay up-to-date on deals and special offers by signing up to receive emails from Stratton or liking us on Facebook.