By Courtney DiFiore
- Raises money for a great cause – The Stratton Foundation to help under privileged kids in the surrounding region.
- It’s fun!
- It’s an event for the whole family.
- It includes night skiing and riding (which is totally awesome).
- The Patriot Cheerleaders come and keep the competitors going with their spirit.
- There’s great live music.
- There’s a beer garden.
- There’s also (my personal favorite) fireworks!
- It all ends with a team B-B-Q and awards in the base area
- Did I already mention it’s fun?
Thanks to over 330 competitors and over 1,000 donors in 2013, we raised $175,000 in our first year. We look forward to exceeding $175,000 this year. Thank you to all who choose to participate from competitors to sponsors and everyone in-between.
See you at the starting line.