End of Season Bucket List
By Courtney DiFiore
When you live for snow and the thrill of finding your line, it’s hard to say good-bye come spring. Like the sunset, closing day will come and we can’t stop it; however, we can make the most of it. There a few things every skier and riding visiting Stratton should check off their to-do list. Have you done them all this season?
NO!? What are you waiting for? Don’t wait till next year – get out there and get on it!
1. Take a run to the Look Out. If you have to ask where it is, you’re not worthy. (hint: hidden in the trees)
2. Devour a waffle from Waffle Cabin located by the Gondola.
3. Ski or ride the Ravine…you know the one.
5. Take a mid-mountain break at Mountain Smoke for some yummy BBQ.
6. Hang on the Grizzly’s deck with a cold one.
8. Take advantage of the nightlife in the Village with a visit to the Green Door Pub, Sushi Boat or one of our many village shops.
9. Take a hike out to the Firetower.
What’s on your list that we missed?