Summer vacation is fast approaching! Looking for some new & fun activities to keep the kids busy and active this summer? Try something new and join us for summer in the Green Mountains. Here’s our top 5 summer vacation activities right here at Stratton.
1. Stratton Kids Adventure Camps Choose from four different types of camps, each one allowing kids to make new friends and explore the beauty of Southern Vermont in the summer.
2. Take a scenic gondola ride. You’ve seen the breathtaking views in the winter, but have you ever seen the Green Mountains actually green? A gondola ride to the summit will give the whole family a total 360 degree view!
3. Golf as a family. The new 9-hole Pitch and Putt Course at the Stratton Golf School is ideal for beginner and family play. The Stratton Golf School also provides family and kids programs, where you can get personalized coaching from Stratton’s golf pros.
4. Enjoy the Free Summer Concerts Series on the lawn with the whole family. Each Saturday, a new artist will entertain at the commons, where there will be lawn games and a BBQ. Dancing is encouraged.
5. Hike & Explore! No matter what age or ability level, there’s a hiking trail for everyone in the family. Along the way, make it fun – see how many critters you can spot, collect fun shaped rocks and splash in natural streams.
About the Author
Cassie Russo | Growing up in central Massachusetts, Cassie ventured to the snowy mountains of Vermont almost every weekend until her late teens to enjoy her passion – snowboarding. After working at a ski shop while studying for a degree in journalism, Cassie knew Vermont was her next destination. You can now find her living her dream of residing in Vermont, pursuing a writing career and strapping a snowboard to her feet every day. When the snow melts, you can find her on her paddle board, on the tennis courts and searching for the next adventure.
Cassie’s Instagram and Twitter:@cassachusetts