Find the perfect work & play balance with a job at Stratton Mountain. There’s something to say about a commute that draws you towards the mountains, instead of away from them. Work indoors or outdoors, full time or part-time. Choose from a variety of Vermont jobs at the mountain that fits your personality, and meet coworkers and like-minded friends that share values, lifestyles, and stoke similar to yours. There’s something special in the air about this mountain community, come be a part of it.
Stratton is are currently hiring for multiple positions around the resort. As a leader in resort jobs, outdoor jobs, full-time positions and part-time positions in Vermont, there is something for everyone at southern Vermont’s highest peak.
Visit Stratton’s Employment Page to view our current open positions. Note that this page is regularly updated as new positions open up and seasons change. Apply online today by visiting the link above for a full listing of job openings in Vermont!
Stratton, Vermont Jobs
Some current open Vermont jobs include:
- Lodging front desk agent- seasonal
- Golf Maintenance- seasonal
- Line Cook – new or experienced- seasonal
- Supervisor Lodging Front Desk – year-round
- Child Care Assistant Teacher
- Summer Camp Counseler
- Water Quality Operator – year-round
- Resort Sales Account Manager – year-round
- Senior IT Specialist- year-round
- Property Caretaker- year-round
- Housekeeper – year-round
As a Stratton Mountain employee, enjoy some of the perks below, postion dependant.
- Stratton winter season pass for all employees
- Free or discounted (depending on classification) season pass for dependents – this includes spouse & children under 26 years old
- Introduction letters for free lift tickets at all Alterra owned resorts – dependents ski free too!
- Unlimited introduction letters for 50% off day tickets at IKON partner resorts
- Free, discounted & industry rate day tickets at most ski resorts, nationwide
- Discounted golf or fitness center memberships
- Retail and Food and Beverage discounts
- 12 – $25 lift tickets for your friends & family guests
- Onsite medical clinic
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid sick time
- Employee housing available
- Plenty of opportunities for growth, advancement & year-round employment
International Mountain Jobs – H2B Visas & J1 Internships
During our winter and summer seasons, Stratton hires international employees from around the globe. This cultural gathering offers a great experience for our guests and employees alike. Stratton Resort employs international employees during our peak seasons, winter and summer. For more information on international employment please follow this link.
Stratton sponsors H2B visas for our winter season for housekeeping, janitorial, and food & beverage positions. We sponsor J1 Internships for culinary, food & beverage management, and hospitality students through an agency.
Views from your new office, in our Winter 20/21 Recap