ONLINE TEE TIMES ARE NOW AVAILABLE
New for the 2023 golf season, Stratton is happy to offer Club Caddie. Your golf membership portal can be used as a hub to keep up to date on club information, edit your membership details, view and manage purchases and payments, reserve tee times online and much more.
Please note, there is a Club Caddie app where you can view course details. It is not the place to log in for your membership portal, please use the links below.
YOUR GUIDE FOR INITIAL LOGIN
Membership Portal Sign-In:
1. Click on this link to navigate to our membership portal: Membership Portal
2. Click “Forgot Password”
3. Enter this email address in the forgot password box
4. Click “Reset Password”
5. Check your inbox for the reset password email, then use the temporary password given in the email to log in to your membership portal account.
Step 1: MEMBERSHIP PORTAL LINK
Once you are logged in please follow these steps to create a new password:
1. On the left-hand side of the screen you will click “Settings”
2. Then click “Change Password” This will be your new password when signing in to the membership portal to book tee times and sign up for other member events.
Please follow the steps below to add a credit card to your account for miscellaneous charges such as cart fees.
1. Once you are signed in to your account, click the “Credit Card Setup” on the left-hand side of the screen.
2. Select the Credit Card option and input the requested information into our secure web form.
3. Click submit and you’re all set!
For more in-depth instruction, head over to the Bulletin Board to find helpful articles on getting to know this new membership hub including how to book a tee time.
ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE STEPS ABOVE
Simply, reserve your tee times online. You can add the Club Caddie login page to your favorites or find the link on the Stratton Golf Membership page.
Step 2: Reserve Tee Times