Each year Southern Vermont’s canopies turn from green to reds, yellows and oranges, the air has that distinct morning bite to it, and we are reminded that Summer’s activities must come to a close, Fall is in the air and Winter is fast approaching. As the days draw shorter, applications for Vermont Ski Area Jobs open as we plan for winter.
Winter Job Applications are now open for Stratton Mountain Resort Winter Employment. Spend a winter on Southern Vermont’s highest peak, and enjoy a full season of camaraderie, experiences, learnings and new friendships. Below you will find highlights of the employee benefits offered at Stratton Mountain, and a few highlighted winter positions. For the full list of benefits, FAQs, and ALL open jobs, visit the Stratton Employment Page.
TOP 5 STRATTON MOUNTAIN EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
- FREE Stratton Season Pass for all employees AND FREE Alterra Mountain Company Employee Season Pass – valid at all Alterra owned destinations. (Sugarbush, Mammoth, Snowshoe, Blue Mountain, Tremblant, Deer Valley, Steamboat, Winter Park, Crystal, June, Palisades Tahoe, Solitude & Big Bear)
- Enjoy a $20 an hour starting wage for all non-tipped, non-incentivized positions
- Get twelve $25 ticket vouchers for Stratton to share with your friends and family
- Get discounts on gear in the Village and food through Stratton owned F&B Outlets. Plus logins for industry discount sites with outdoor gear, skis, snowboards, electronics, and other items
- Year-round employment benefits include health, dental, vision, legal & pet insurance, paid parental leave, free Ikon Base Pass and more
- BONUS: The scenery of working in the mountains every shift
Highlighted Positions at Stratton Mountain Resort for Winter 2022-2023
Below are some highlighted positions for the upcoming winter season at Stratton Mountain. If you have any questions about Vermont Ski Area Jobs at Stratton Mountain, contact our HR Department at email@example.com. To view a full list of the most up-to-date job openings and an FAQ, visit the Stratton Employment Page.
Don’t know exactly what you’re looking for at the resort? Check out the Winter 22/23 General Application. By filling this out, our HR Team will work with you to get you situated into the best experience for your winter on the mountain.
Lift Maintenance Mechanic
Certified Ski or Snowboard Instructors
Sous Chef – Verde Restaurant
Check out some of our winter Employee Experience Blog Posts to get some insights from other Stratton Employees on what it’s like to have an office in the mountains.
Posted September 27, 2022 by Andrew Kimiecik.